Well well well… there are now five active bloggers from work other than me. There’s also a meme making the rounds that involves tagging five people to list five things about themselves that not many people know. And I don’t think we’ve actually had a full-on challenge going between the blogs yet—other than trying to keep up with Matt!—so it’s about frickin’ time!
To kick it off, here are my five things:
- My first real job was cataloguing tombstone inscriptions in a cemetery.
- From about a month after birth until I went to university I lived in only one house; my parents still live there today.
- I have a tic of sorts where I mentally count the letters, spaces and punctuation in phrases and sentences as if I were typing them. I derive a slight bit of pleasure from discovering multiples of eight and eleven.
- I once wrote a program that replaced all of the Commodore 64’s text (
38911 BYTES FREE,
READY., etc.) with its German equivalent.
- I broke my finger punching a clown-shaped garbage receptacle at Rainbow Valley in Cavendish, PEI.